What you’ll do
- Welcome and greet customers upon arrival.
- Prepare and serve coffee, tea, or other beverages.
- Take orders and make customized drinks.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the bar area.
- Ensure compliance with beverage recipes and quality standards.
- Engage with customers and provide a friendly atmosphere
- Maintain accurate cash balances and complete daily financial reports.
- Provide excellent customer service during the payment process.
Perks you deserve
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited coworkers
- Encouraging leadership
- Support to live a life of wellbeing and happiness
- Opportunities to serve and give back to the community
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Recognition programs
What we’re looking for
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
This role requires compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards. You may be required to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.